Sussex Counselling & Psychotherapy
This has been a busy few days for SCAP, with lots of email going out - with What's on in Sussex, and quite a few individual (expedited) emails with some great stuff on offer.
Also, the latest edition of our members magazine will be dropping on your door mat very soon.
The schedule of events for 2019 have also been finalised.
In the Autumn/Winter 2018 issue of SCAP Magazine:
- Talking therapy with musicians
- Samaritans at 50: Celebrating with the Brighton & Hove branch
- The manager of Third Age Counselling on working with older clients
- Book Now! First announcement of the 2019 SCAP CPD programme
- Brighton Oasis Project performs The Art of Attachment
- Mothers for mental health
- Documentaries to catch at film festival Cinecity
- and the latest book reviews and CPD reports
Due out 1st week in November
SCAP Magazine is distributed free to SCAP members.
The Summer 2018 SCAP Magazine is due out on 11th August. This issue includes:
- The ‘silence’ and ‘shame’ of the millennial female therapist
- Drama therapist Bruce Guthrie on his new radio show
- Understanding psychosis with Soteria in the Pub
- Why Brighton’s Simon Lelic set his new thriller in a counselling room
Plus: Rapping for mental health with singer Rag’n’Bone Man, Therapy Thoughts, 10 things we learned… about dependency, and the latest book reviews and CPD reports
SCAP Magazine is distributed free to SCAP members. To join Sussex Counselling & Psychotherapy visit our registration page